Sunday, September 13, 2009

Lazy Sunday

With the craziness of the next month or so, I sure am thankful for a lazy Sunday. A horror movie, a glass of red wine, and laundry. Soon to be followed by risotto made by J. and the season finale of 'True Blood!'

So after a ridiculous 2 hours of sleep Thursday night I didn't bother to temp on Friday morning. I actually forgot when I woke up in a zombie like state. I went to bed Friday night, woke up at 5:15 to temp and went back to sleep until 11:30. Upon checking my temp I noticed it had a huge spike. I know I'm not ovulating yet so I am blaming it on the crazy sleep cycle. Everything was back to normal this morning so I'll just move on.

I'm going to try to start adding blogs to my blog roll and hopefully get some readers here. Some of the best advice I have received have been from the TTC blogs I've been reading. I'd love to be a part of the community.

J. has promised to hop on soon and post some of her thoughts! Until then, have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment