Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lost

Tonight is the series finale of Lost! How crazy! I'm going to be so exhausted tomorrow...

In ttc news, it was an insane month. No highs on the monitor, no positive opk, temperatures all over the place. But lots of fertile cm. I have no idea if I actually ovulated. So this tww has been a little more bearable. We decided that if AF doesn't come by Friday we will test.

My parents are coming up on Friday and what wonderful news a BFP would be to share with them. I have already decided that although we don't plan on announcing our eventual pregnancy until around 12 weeks, I can't keep it from my mother! And if AF does show up, we have plans for a great Memorial Day weekend, so it's a win win for me!

I'm sorta rambly and all over the place, so this post should end. I've been reading about a lot of BFP out there and I'm so happy for everybody! I can't wait to follow in your footsteps!

No comments:

Post a Comment