Wednesday, February 10, 2010

9-15 inches is entirely too many inches. *giggle*

And I with my beer and S with her wine. We've settled in for the snow storm and are feeling just fine.

With the promise of an impending snow storm today, S was out of work by noon. Being that I'm her ride home from the train station, I too was able to sneak out of the office early. An afternoon of working from home with a tasty craft brew and my wonderful wife by my side is leaps and bounds better than rotting away in my office. And while I loath snow, it's little things like this that make everything OK.
[Even if I do have to shovel our impossibly long driveway.]

There has been talks of S going away for a work conference in March, which of course would be while she's ovulating. So the plan was to have our first insemination in April. Now there seems there's a chance she wont have to go. So do we stick with our original plan of starting in April? or push it up a month if we can?

Things that make you go hmmmmm.........

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through 2momswithaplan, and just wanted to send you a quick note to say hello. Good luck on your TTC journey, I will be following along. I hope you get to try in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I also found your blog through 2moms...Hi!
    I am excited to follow your journey! It sounds like you might be in the Boston area (Fenway reference)..us too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the comments! We look forward to following along as well.

    We are in the Boston area!

    ReplyDelete