Sunday, February 21, 2010

Life Gets in the Way

It sure is hard keeping up with a blog nowadays! Spent last weekend away visiting family and had to work super late this past week. But luckily this weekend has been spent relaxing and enjoying ourselves!

Working my first month with my fertility monitory and all is going well. Also got my medical records in the mail and it turns that I am CMV negative! This severely limits our donor choice because the clinic we go to requires a CMV negative donor. Oh bother! Also I have confirmed my bloodtype of A negative. But a positive donor should be fine right, I just might have to get the antibody shots? If we need to limit our donor selection any further we'll have one to pick from!

I hope to catch up on reading blogs today and seeing what the rest of your are up to. Your thoughts and words are always so inspirational and informative, so thank you!

Off to enjoy some chocolate bock french toast with the wife. Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I am CMV negative and thought it would really affect our donor choices, but in the end, it didn't. There were plenty to choose from! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete