Monday, February 1, 2010

It's All Good.

Wow, I haven't been on here in months. I'm a horrible blogger!

Lets see...
We went to our AI Orientation two weeks ago and looks like we will be doing our IUI at the clinic there starting in April. The place seems really nice but with one MAJOR draw back, it's right across the street from Fenway Park! I told S if we are going to do the insemination there, she's going to have to wear a pair of Yankee's socks or a hat or something. We need something to counteract the Sox Nation just a few feet away! :)

S finally had a positive OPK. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her her test strip was positive. Instead she went out and bought the $40 digital kit, which told her the same thing I did. Positive. Next time she should just give me the $40 and test stick, I'll look at it and smile at her if it's positive.

Tonight is all the medical testing and what have you. Fun fun. So looks like things are underway! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment