Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Here we are, the first day of another new year. Like many other people I have already thought about the changes I am going to make this year. 2010 is going to be a simpler year and I'm looking forward to it.

Last night at a NYE party I was talking with a friend of mine who will start trying to get pregnant this month. I felt a little freakish for knowing so much and offering so much advice, but she has the benefit of a readily available supply of sperm so all my advice isn't terribly important. I hope I didn't stress her out more than she already was with all my doom and gloom. But not doom and gloom in 2010! I am going to surround myself with positivity and love. As J. said, if 2009 was the year of us 2010 will be the year of friends. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment