Monday, January 11, 2010

Spending $$

Right before January 1 I received my bright shiny new FSA Visa card in the mail! I had a tough time trying to determine how much I wanted to put aside and ended up choosing $2,000. I'm sure I'll be spending more in FSA eligible purchases over the course of the year, but hey, at least it's $2000 pre-tax that I'm spending.

Soooo...I decided to make my first purchase! I bought the Clearview Easy Fertility Monitor, some test strips and some prenatal vitamins, all on drugstore.com. Good prices, free shipping, plus they keep all my FSA eligible purchases tracked!

I have read nothing but good things about the CEFM and I figured if I'm doing this then I'm going to do it right. I just started my cycle so I won't get a chance to try it until the beginning of February. I was hoping to have our first insemination February or March so I won't have a lot of time to work with it.

Other than that 2010 has been pretty great so far. J. and I are living our life just the way we want to, low stress. I'm going to do my best to carry this through the adventure coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment