Friday, January 22, 2010

*insert smiley face here*

After months of what I thought were non positive OPK, I finally decided to pick up a digital. J. looked at my non-digital test this morning and was convinced it was positive. I was not convinced.

After work we stopped by CVS where I paid almost $40 (thank goodness for the FSA Visa card!) for a kit of 7 digital OPK. Came home, did both the digital and the cheapie.

3 minutes later...A BIG HAPPY SMILEY FACE! The cheapie still looked slightly off to me. But all my signs are in alignment and there was just no way I wasn't getting ready to O.

Last night was AI Orientation. It's looking like things are going to work out. Right now our plan is to have our first insemination in April and do one at home and one IUI at the clinic. Now I need to get my medical tests done so that I can get medical clearance. Once that happens we can order the sperm!

It feels like a huge weight has been lifted now that I know I can really truly get a positive!!!

Oh and FF was like heck no you didn't ovulate on day 11. Our bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment