Monday, January 18, 2010

Relax

There is nothing like a glorious Monday where I don't have to go to work. Luckily J. doesn't have to either! Our plans to relax the day away are underway!

A little frustrated with FF today who thinks I may have ovulated on the 11th, well before any time I have ovulated in the past! I have a feeling my temps are up because I slept in until 6 the past three days, taking my temperature later than normal. I'm looking forward to next month and using my new fertility monitory to help pinpoint ovulation. We have our orientation this week and I hope to do our first insemination in March! Hopefully our finances will be able to support two inseminations a month, one vaginally and one IUI.

I'm waiting for J. to get back from Best Buy (because she just has to have a new game). Afterwards we'll have some breakfast and enjoy this lazy day together.

No comments:

Post a Comment