Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another great 2010 weekend

So far 2010 has been exactly what I imagined. This weekend was no exception, amazing weather, delicious food, and plenty of time with J.! Yesterday we hit up the farmers' market and picked up some delicious local food. Today we signed up for a gym membership and did chores around the house. Now I'm enjoying a glass of wine while J. whips up some eggplant parm. Does it get any better?

On Wednesday we have our final appointment at the clinic before we get our medical clearance to order our swimmers. We have picked out a few potential choices only to find out our top 2 have had no reported pregnancies, which kind of grosses me out. We have another list to check out and luckily we can look at long profiles for free at the clinic, which we plan to do on Wednesday.

The last decision to make is when do we do our first insemination? Initially the plan was April since I was going to be out of town around ovulation time in March. It seems now that I will be home still during ovulation. Do we start early? I haven't been terribly good about not drinking alcohol and caffeine this month, but the idea of starting a month early is really exciting. Although J. thinks we should stick to our original plan. I think maybe we'll see how it goes on Wednesday and if we are able to pick a donor right away perhaps we will order and see how it goes! Of course that means no drinks during my business trip, but I'll live. :)

Off to watch more Baby Story and finish my wine! Enjoy the upcoming week! It's supposed to be beautiful here!

No comments:

Post a Comment