Sunday, April 25, 2010

6 DPO

Ok.

How do people get through the tww? How do people do it more than once? Here we are, 6 days in, and I think I am losing my mind. I told myself I wasn't go to analyze every tiny little thing my body does. I totally lied.

My only saving grace is that AF generally comes anywhere between 10-12 DPO, so hopefully I won't have much longer to wait. If it doesn't appear by Saturday we will test.

Possible signs, slight lower abdominal cramping, achy back and today a bout of gross vomit feeling and feeling lightheaded. But I am can attribute that all to other things. Obviously.

J has been super great making sure I rest and eat well. And drink plenty of water because I am very bad at that. Oh and putting up with my neurotic nature.

I'll update as I see fit. Hopefully with a BFP!!!

Wishing baby dust for all the others out there currently waiting.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could say there was an easy or good way to make it through the TWW, but if there is I certainly haven't found it yet! You're lucky though. I have the opposite problem where I ovulate early so my TWW is really more like 2.5 wks! Hang in there. At least you're halfway(ish).

    ReplyDelete