Monday, April 19, 2010

The First Day of the Rest of Our Lives

15 minutes ago I called and left a message to schedule our very first IUI today. The nurse on call should call me back by 9 am to confirm a time to come in. At that point our first insemination will commence!

Things didn't go exactly as planned this month. We didn't get to do our home insemination since I got my first OPK yesterday and the clinic was closed for sperm pickup. But I think we are hitting the nail on the head for our IUI timing. My cervix feels nice and open. I am lacking on the CM but since the little guys are being directly deposited into my uterus I think we'll be ok. Also my temp was low today, which is my pattern. Tomorrow I should get a spike and hopefully it will stay that way!

I know our our chances of this working are some ridiculous low percent, but I feel good about where we are. And I know that no matter what happens I need to accept it and move on if need be. There are many other months out there.

But let's just make it be this one, ok?

1 comment: