Friday, April 30, 2010

CD1

Well, J's post summed it up. A night of spotting, followed by some more spotting, followed by AF. Bummer.

I'm pretty sure our timing was spot on, but we only did one insemination this month. Also I may have some slight concerns regarding my luteal phase, but I'm not sure.

We allowed ourselves some time to wallow and feel sorry for ourselves. After all, I got ridiculous skin breakouts yesterday! I never break out! What a cruel joke to give me 7 zits but no baby. Jerks.

Today is all about moving forward. April was such an incredibly stressful month, not all of it ttc related. I'm looking forward to unwinding, going on our vacation, and starting new. I'll be drinking my fertilitea, exercising, starting yoga and possibly trying some acupuncture.

On the plus side, forcing myself to eat right and not drinking alcohol has done amazing things for my energy levels and all around well being.

And now off to not think about work or babies for a blissful two days!

No comments:

Post a Comment