Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crud

I had a hope that I would get to spend my entire weekend relaxing. Maybe laying on the couch enjoying movies. I should be more careful what I wish for. I spent the entire weekend laying on the couch fighting off a stomach bug that woke me from a sound sleep at 2:00 am on Saturday morning. I proceeded to spend the next 12 hours so sick I could barely tear myself away from the bathroom.

After sleeping through the night last night my stomach has been feeling better but I am still tired and achy. My hope is that J. doesn't pick it up since we have plans on Wednesday to head to Baltimore for a few days. She has a pretty good immune system, so I'm betting she'll be fine.

Onto the world of ttc, I started spotting today which means AF will be in full force tomorrow. I need to order some sperm and set up our appointments tomorrow for try #3. I sure hope it's a charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment