Thursday, June 17, 2010

What? Do I only update this when I'm sick? Not sure what is going on today, mini crud I suppose. Since I take the train to work I didn't want to chance getting stuck up there feeling like garbage.

I just found out the other day that my best friend is pregnant, after trying for years. I'm so happy for her and I really hope this month is our month so our babies can be almost exactly the same age!

We are on track to do 2 IUI's this month, hopefully starting at the end of next week. Since I have such a wacky cycle last month I am going to be extra anal this month:)

I need to catch up on blogs (and start commenting!!!) but I love reading all the good news!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Hoping June is a lucky month for you too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks:) We are just getting ready to hunker down and start the TWW!

    ReplyDelete