Sunday, June 27, 2010

Love Weekends...

And I'm always so sad to see them go...

One of the weekend highlights is that FF said I ovulated exactly when I thought I did. Which means spot on timing. I know there is nothing more we could have done this month, so now I just let go, wait, and see. Today is 4 DPO and I am trying not to over analyze. Although yesterday I was ridiculously irritable and felt sick after dinner.

J brought me out this morning to get a breakfast sandwich from Panera (yum!) and we spent the morning making a chocolate mint ice cream, using the chocolate mint we received from our CSA. It's currently chilling in the fridge and should be ready in plenty of time for 'True Blood'.

Other than that we are trying to clean up and get my stuff together for my trip to the Cape this weekend. I am so looking forward to it! The best part is FF said I can test on Monday. Since I won't be with J we are going to wait until Tuesday am if AF doesn't come before that.

I hope everybody's Sunday is as glorious as ours.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like timing couldn't be better. Glad to hear you're staying busy this TWW. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete