Monday, June 28, 2010

Well we'll float on, good news is on the way.

Hi, my name is J and it's been 61 days since my last post….

61 days?
Thats just insane.
How did 61 days go by this quickly?

The last time I posted was the evening S and I received our first BFN. Now here we are, 61 days later, and in the middle of our 3rd TWW -- hoping this time the outcome is more favorable. [duh, captain obvious over here]

Speaking of the TWW, this one has been quite interesting. S was extremely irritable over the weekend. The smallest and stupidest things were setting her off, which is the complete opposite of how she normally is. Just the way I put the dishes away was enough to send her into a murderous rampage. Ok well maybe not murderous, but lets just say I'll never make the mistake of putting the smaller juice glasses on the 3rd shelf again. Of course we're not trying to read too much into this type of stuff. Maybe she's always secretly hated the juice glasses on the 3rd shelf, it's just taken her 8 years to get around to telling me. I think I remember reading somewhere that the introduction of male hormones into a female body can increase hostility? Or I could be making that up.

But yeah, I'm trying to not think about it very much. S asked me today how I manage to not think about it 24/7. I suppose it's easier for me since I'm not over analyzing everything my body does. If I've got weird things going on in my tummy, it's probably just gas. Though with her it could be a million different things. Do other non-biological-moms-to-be have an easier time with the TWW than their partners do? Or am I alone on this one?

So with less than a week left in our wait, S will be heading off to the Cape with her newly pregnant BFF and I'll be staying behind for the maternity photo shoot I have scheduled. Since we'll both be surrounded by other pregnant people, it would be great to test next Monday and see a BFP!

We'll see….

No comments:

Post a Comment